It’s time to work for a Roundtable organization. Lots of great positions open at your favorite Jewish social justice organizations. Check them out:
Jewish Labor Committee seeks an intern in New York.
Keshet seeks a Director of Development in Boston.
HIAS seeks various interns in Washington DC.
JOIN for Justice seeks an Operations and Executive Associate in Boston.
American Jewish World Service seeks:
- Campaign Coordinator in New York or Washington DC
- Communications Associate in New York
- Development Associate/Office Manager in San Francisco
- Director of Finance in New York
- Executive Director in Chicago
- Policy Associate- Sexual Health and Rights in Washington DC
- Program Officer in Los Angeles
- Senior Development Officer in New York
Bend the Arc seeks:
- Development Officer- Institutional Advancement
- Southern California Regional Community Organizer
- Bay Area Regional Community Organizer
- Digital Strategist in New York
- Southern California Intern
- Bay Area Intern