This month there are a number great job postings ranging from Summer Program Staff, Congregation Organizing and Community Engagement in addition to fellowship opportunities! SEE THE LISTINGS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
*new* Jewish World Watch (CA) has an exciting leadership opportunity to join their staff as the Executive Director! For questions and/or inquiries, please contact Maxene Johnston at JandC(at)johnstonco.org.
Are you looking to do something meaningful with your summer? The American Jewish Society for Service (AJSS) is seeking staff members to lead service-learning programs in Memphis, Louisville, and Oklahoma City. Position lengths can vary from two weeks – seven weeks. Staff members are entrusted with mentoring, educating, and supporting a group of 16 co-ed high school participants during their AJSS Summer of Service. The experience will be challenging, rewarding, and one of the best summers of your life. Applications are online at http://ajss.org/about-us/summer-staff/. Contact the AJSS offices at 301.664.6400 or [email protected] with questions.
HIAS is hiring for several positions listed below and more positions will likely keep opening up in both their New York and Washington, DC offices in the coming months. Open positions can always be found on the careers page of their website.
- Director, Campaigns - New York, NY or Washington, DC
- Director, Community Engagement Program - New York, NY or Washington, DC
- Educator, Community Engagement - New York, NY or Washington, DC
- Senior Director, Institutional Giving - New York, NY
- Web Developer - New York, NY
- Director, Livelihoods - Washington, DC or Other HIAS Global Office
- Director, Major Gifts - New York, NY
- Specialist, Communications - New York, NY or Washington, DC